Thursday, December 09, 2010

Is It Christmas Yet?

I'm way behind on my Christmas posts! I have a bunch of things planned, but I don't know if I'll have time to do it all. While you're waiting for new posts here, check out these sites that are much better at posting on a regular basis --

FaLaLaLaLa.com (make sure to check out the forums)
Ernie (Not Bert)
Check The Cool Wax
Santas Working Overtime
Music You (Possibly) Won't Hear Anyplace Else

You can also listen to my Christmas Playlist. Enjoy some seasonal tunes while surfing the net.

Hopefully I'll get some quality holiday posts up soon. In the meantime, if you want to get me something for Christmas, see my Amazon Wishlist at the bottom of the blog :)

On that note, I'll leave you with one of the greatest Christmas songs ever!

No comments: