Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes 2012

Yikes! I'm a little late posting this. The walk is in 25 days!

Almost every year for the past 20 or so years I've participated in this walk. It's the one cause that I'm closest to. I'm diabetic. So is my brother. And so were our parents.

I am walking and raising funds for the American Diabetes Association's signature fundraising walk, Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes. Every step I take and every dollar I raise will make a difference in the lives of 23.6 million Americans living with diabetes. By making a donation on my behalf, you will be helping the Association provide community-based education programs, protect the rights of people with diabetes and fund critical research for a cure.

No matter how small or large, your generous donation will help us Stop Diabetes.

Click this link to go to my personal page. You can use a credit card, PayPal or mail your donation. Thank you to everyone who has donated in the past and everyone who donates this year. I really appreciate it!

Here's a few photos from last year's walk --