Sunday, November 03, 2013

After Halloween Bargains

Yesterday I went shopping to see what Halloween stuff I could find on clearance. This is my loot.

From Target. Everything was 50% to 70% off. I spent about $22.00.

More candy I really don't need.

A trio of Muppets. Fozzie, Yoda and Kermit.

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs.

An adult large bug appendage and scrapbook stickers.

Star Wars Play Packs!

Some decorations I can use this month.


From Spirit Halloween I bought a large jointed skeleton for $4.00.

 
 
From Rose's Discount Store I got two banners, a skull and some treat bags all for $4.50.
 
 
 

5 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Great haul!

Phillyradiogeek said...

We were at Target today too. We also bought the stop sign and witch parking sign!

Hobgoblin238 said...

I hate it that I missed going to Texas this year because of the fire marshall.

Dr. Theda said...

Belated Halloween wishes good Sir.... And enjoy the Comic-Con....

Tom said...

I had to work the day after Halloween and then forgot to check over the weekend. I missed out on half-priced
Halloween goodies.