Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Books From Goodwill

A week or two ago I went to my local Goodwill. I didn't find anything interesting until I hit the book section. Their book prices are: hardback $1.50, paperback $1.00, and children's 50¢. I got all of these at the children's price even though one of them is definitely not a kids book! :)

All of these Peanuts books were printed between 1968 and 1972. I always pick up these books when I find them cheap. Gotta love good ol' Charlie Brown.


A Hulk Junior Novel from 2003. Spider-Man: Secret of The Sinister Six novel from 2003. The Official Polish/Italian Joke Book by Larry Wilde ©1973, 23rd printing, November 1978. I know this is very unPC. But, I've been getting these joke books since I was a kid in the 70s. And The Wizard of Oz published by Scholastic in 1968.


2 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

When I hit Goodwill in the states I can usually find ONE book I like. Nothing as cool as you guys get though.

Tom said...

I cannot pass up classic Peanuts paperbacks. I bought those like crazy when I was a kid, but I still manage find ones I don't have at garage and estate sales. I just picked up a bunch myself a couple weeks ago. I just haven't had a chance to blog about them yet.