Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Quarter Box

My last post from the quarter box was on Feb. 6. Time to see what 25¢ books I've acquired since then.

I'm slowly rebuilding my Alpha Flight and New Mutants collection.

I love comics based on movies and TV shows from the 70s and 80s.
I got a complete run of Man From Atlantis!
Also, some Sheena, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, and V.

I can't resist some old horror comics!
And three books with covers by Michael Golden.
I already have them, but if I don't have to work next Saturday I'm going to a local comic show where he is the guest of honor.

Marvel Premiere, Marvel Spotlight and Amazing Adventure.

Marvel Universe, Man Eating Cow, What If...? and Fun and Games.

And last but not least, some magazines.
Starlog, Fangoria, Circus and Marvel Super Special.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Great finds once again. Love that "Where Monsters Dwell" and Boris Karloff comic. I collected those Marvel Universe comics back when they came out, but I never did get the complete run. I recall agonizing over getting another comic vs that series and would decide based upon who was in the Marvel Universe issue. If it didn't cover a lot of characters I liked, I'd skip it.