Thursday, October 01, 2020

Monster Mags #1: Movie Monsters #4 (1975)


This year I'm going to showcase some of the monster magazines I have in my collection. Each post will include the cover and contents page. I tried to mix it up a little bit and feature different types of magazines including classic monsters, newer monsters, funny mags and even some comic books. I will also be sharing some non-magazine Halloween posts randomly during the month.

I hope you enjoy them!

First up is Movie Monsters #4 from 1975.







 

2 comments:

Colin Jones said...

Hooray, welcome back from possibly your only British reader. October wouldn't be the same without Wonderful Octoberblog!

Erick said...

Haha! Thanks for being a faithful follower of Wonderful Wonderblog, Colin. I wonder how many international followers I have?