Thursday, February 07, 2008

Movie Love Songs

It's a week before Valentine's Day, so I thought I'd share some music to get you in the mood. I made this compilation for my wife in 2006. The track listing for this comp comes from a book (pictured above) that we used to sell at my previous job in a music store.

Track Listing

1. Beauty And The Beast from BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson
2. Can You Feel The Love Tonight from THE LION KING - Elton John
3. The English Patient from THE ENGLISH PATIENT - Academy Of St. Martin In The Fields
4. Love Theme from THE GODFATHER - Nino Rota
5. I Finally Found Someone from THE MIRROR HAS TWO FACES - Barbra Streisand & Bryan Adams
6. If I Never Knew You (Love Theme from POCAHONTAS) - Jon Secada & Shanice
7. If We Hold On Tonight from THE LAND BEFORE TIME - Diana Ross
8. Legends Of The Fall from LEGENDS OF THE FALL - James Horner
9. Theme from LOVE STORY - Francis Lai
10. Remember Me This Way from CASPER - Jordan Hill
11. Love Theme from ROMEO & JULIET - Nino Rota
12. Rose from TITANIC - James Horner
13. Somewhere Out There from AN AMERICAN TAIL - Linda Ronsdadt & James Ingram
14. When I Fall In Love from SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE - Celine Dion & Clive Griffin
15. A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme) from ALADDIN - Peabo Bryson & Regina Bell
16. You Must Love Me from EVITA - Madonna

Click the link below to download --

--> Movie Love Songs <--

Happy Valentine's Day

No comments: