Monday, May 19, 2008

Return Of The Jedi 25th Anniversary

May 25th marks the 25th anniversary of Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. The final film in the greatest movie trilogy of all time. I was 16 when this movie came out and still quite the Star Wars geek. Read more about ROTJ at StarWars.com, IMDb and Wikipedia.

To commemorate this anniversary, here is the original motion picture soundtrack from 1983 (ripped from the CD). As a bonus I've included Ewok Celebration by MECO--

Track Listing

1. Main Title (The Main Story Continues)
2. Into The Trap
3. Luke And Leia
4. Parade Of The Ewoks
5. Han Solo Returns (At The Court Of Jabba The Hutt)
6. Lapti Nek (By Jabba's Palace Band)
7. The Forest Battle
8. Rebel Briefing
9. The Emperor
10. The Return Of The Jedi
11. Ewok Celebration And Finale
12. (Bonus) Ewok Celebration By MECO

Click the link below to download --

--> ROTJ OST <--

If you want to hear the original The Story Of Return Of The Jedi album, go over to Dartman's World Of Wonder. I have the picture disc version of this album.





Trailer


Burger King Glasses


Plush Ewoks


Sy Snootles And The Rebo Band


B-Wing Fighter


Ewok Family Hut

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome post, thank you! I get alot of shit for claiming this as my favorite of the saga. I don't care, I love empire too but ROTJ will always be the best in my mind. 25 years pass you would think people would give up with all their bullshit about the Ewoks. You can't please everyone!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Thanks so much for this OST. I can't wait to listen to it. Great flick too. I love those old commercials.