Sunday, August 10, 2014

Steel City Con Part 1: Stuff I Bought

I had a great time this past Saturday at Steel City Con! It was my first time at this show and I was really impressed. Lots of wonderful toys, celebrities and cosplayers.

I'm going to review the show in four parts. First up is the stuff I bought.

Carded action figures. The Tick Crusading Chameleon, A-Bomb and She-Dragon.

(I don't know why Blogger won't post these pics the right way. I'm too tired to fix them.) Goofy Grape mug, a little Hulk and two D&D figures.

A bunch of packs of cards.

A bunch of single cards.

And a bacon cheeseburger! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! Nice grabs and a tasty looking burger too.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast Erick. A nice get away and some awesome finds. Diggin that Tick figure! Cheers bud.....

Bubbashelby said...

Mmm cheeseburger!

And be sure to post that She-Dragon when you open it!