Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Solway Firth Spaceman

When i was a kid in the 70s I loved everything about Bigfoot, UFOs and other unexplained phenomenons. I lived around the corner from the local library and spent a lot of time there looking through books and checking them out. One of the UFO books I checked out multiple times had this photo in it:


I remember being scared of this photo as a child. I'd forgotten all about it until a year or so ago when I saw a color version of this picture somewhere on the interwebs.


You can read more about The Solway Firth Spaceman here.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Those kind of pictures always disturbed me as a kid too. The ghost in the window, the monster in the distance. I've never seen this one before. The explanation on this one makes a lot of sense, but still a cool story.