Saturday, January 10, 2015

Stuff I Got For Christmas Part 2

Sorry it took so long for this post. I've been deathly ill for the past week. But, I'm feeling much better now. :)

Here's the rest of the non-Hulk pop culture stuff I got for Christmas. Everything is from my wife unless noted.

 2011 Diamond Select Frankenstein figure, ReAction Freddy Krueger and a skull sucker.

 Snow Miser and Heat Miser Funko Pop! figures.
Rudolph and Bumble notepads.

 Mystery Minis! Nebula from GOTG and Loki and Thanos from Marvel.
Loki is 1/144 and Thanos 1/72. Both rare figures!

 Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments.
Frano Harris "The Immaculate Reception" and The Legendary Leg Lamp.

 Star Wars Imperial Cherry Sours, Jelly Belly Galaxy Mix, 
Yoda Lightsaber Lip Balm and KISS playing cards.

 Books! The Nearly Complete Essential Hembeck Archives Omnibus, Comic Books 101 and two Peanuts hardcover books from the late 1960s.

Seven packs of Stupid Heroes, one pack of Heroes and two packs of Mars Attacks Invasion from my wife. Two packs of Star Wars Galaxy 7 from my brother.

 Yay! Stupid Heroes sketch card!
Butter Boy by Neil Camera.

 My son bought me the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and the first two Hobbit movies on blu-ray. I haven't seen the Hobbit movies yet.

I also got two more t-shirts. But, they're in the dirty laundry and I didn't feel like digging them out. Superman logo from my wife and Guns 'n Roses from a fellow co-worker.

Non-geeky stuff I got: lounge pants, slippers, blanket, knee brace, assorted candies and a bacon press!

All in all it was a pretty great holiday!

No comments: