Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Countdown To Halloween Starts Tomorrow!

© Beistle Co. Made in U.S.A.

Make sure you come back tomorrow for the beginning of The Countdown to Halloween!

Just like last year, I'm going to share my collection of old Halloween paper cutout decorations. Some of them belonged to my parents in the 60s and 70s. Some I bought myself in the 80s and 90s. And a bunch of them I've found at thrift stores and flea markets. I'm going to share one cutout per day until the end of October.

Plus I'll have a bunch of random Halloween posts all month long.

If you're participating in The Countdown to Halloween and also share your posts on Facebook or Twitter, please leave a link in the comment section below so that I can follow you.

I hope you enjoy my Countdown to Halloween 2015!