Saturday, October 28, 2017

DeBord's Halloween Festival 2017

On Saturday October 14th I attended the 22nd DeBord's Halloween Festival. For the first time it was held at Lock 3 in downtown Akron. Here's some of my photos.






After I took this guy's photo and told him I was a big Star Wars fan, he handed me a 501st Legion coin!

Belly dancers!

They had a pizza eating contest and costume contest hosted by Big Chuck & Lil' John and Son of Ghoul.


Me with local horror host legends Big Chuck & Lil' John!

I brought Big Chuck's book with me for him to autograph. He loves me! :)


Lock 4 lit up at night is really beautiful.

3 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Looks like a fun time there!

Erick said...

It was!

Bulldog said...

That is some pretty cool stuff. Love the post...and the belly dancers...