Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Sounds To Make You Shiver


Here's a little something to get you in the Halloween mood!

Sounds To Make You Shiver is my favorite Halloween album of all time! It was released by Pickwick Records in 1974 and I still own my original copy.



Here's the track listing --

Side A 
A Night In A Haunted House

Side B
Witch Laugh
Count Dracula And His Victims
Screams And Groans
Moans And Groans
Cats
Dogs
Banging Shutters
Phantom Piano
Creaky Door
Breaking Windows
Thunder Wind
Frankenstein's Monster Breaks Loose
Hooting Owl


And here's a video of the entire album I found on YouTube --

2 comments:

Tom said...

I love that album along with the Disney "Thrilling and Chilling Sounds of the Haunted House". Have a Happy Halloween!

Dex said...

One of the best Halloween albums! Happy October!