Monday, June 30, 2008

Bash Memories

I had a great time at the Monster Bash a little over a week ago. Thanks to everyone who puts this show together, they do an excellent job. Some of the highlights for me were --

  • The Q & A session with Felix Silla (Cousin Itt), Lisa Loring (Wednesday Addams) and Pat Priest (Marilyn Munster). It was great hearing them tell stories from back in the day.

  • The Vincent Price Museum.

  • Dodging cars to eat lunch at the Burger King across the street.

  • Roaming the dealer room, looking at all of the cool stuff I can't afford to buy. I did buy a few little monster toys though.

  • The mini Universal Monster Army get-together and photo in front of the Drag-U-La.

  • Eating leftovers for dinner in the hotel room of Max The Drunken Severed Head and his VooDoo Queen (thanks Max and Jane, I really appreciate it).

  • Of course most of my cash went for autographs. I got signed photos from --
  • Donnie Dunagan (Son of Frankenstein and the voice of Disney's Bambi)

    Lisa Loring (Wednesday Addams on The Addams Family)

    Donna Douglas (Elly May on The Beverly Hillbillies)


  • Staying in a yurt at a campground (It's cheaper than a hotel).


  • You can see all of my photos on my Flickr page here.

    Hope to see everyone next year at The Bash.

    No comments: