Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cheap DVD's At Big Lots II: More Craptastic Flicks


The wife and I hit three more Big Lots and bought 14 more DVD's. We'll probably never watch half of them, but at least we have them :) --

My Picks --

The Fog: Special Edition (1979)
The Amityville Horror (1979)
Amityville II: The Possession (1982)
Robocop 3 (1993)
The Phantom Of The Opera (1989)
Needful Things (1993)
Jack The Giant Killer (1962)
The Magic Sword (1962)
A Bucket Of Blood (1959)
Frogs (1972)
The Deep (1977)

My Wife's Picks --

Mixed Nuts (1994)
Hideaway (1995)
National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze: Unrated (2003)

I also bought a CD called The Story Of Frankenstein, Dracula And The Wolfman for $1.50. I haven't listened to it yet, but I wonder if this is a re-release of the old Power Records A Story Of Dracula, The Wolfman And Frankenstein (as seen on Mostly Ghostly Music Sharing Blaaahhhggg! and Scar Stuff).

4 comments:

UniversalHorror said...

I believe that "Story of Dracula..." is indeed, based on what Scar Stuff has posted in regards to the release of it with the sound effects included. Only other way to confirm is to download the Power Records version, have a listen, and compare to the CD you just got.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you watch "Bucket Of Blood" It's great!

A Fan.
-Rev. Jerome

Christine said...

Oh yea, "Bucket of Blood" is tres classique! Dude! I adore your blog!!! You've got such great taste!

Eegah!! and Tabonga! said...

I scored Konga, a 20 musicial pack from the 40's & 50's(albeit devoid of horror-still swingin' nonetheless) 2 Thunderbirds, some Nawlins' music and a Jerry Garcia-David Grisman Grateful Dog! Now if I ever have time to watch any of it............Thanx!