Saturday, November 15, 2008

George Carlin Remembered

Back on June 23rd I blogged about the death of George Carlin. I said I was going to post some kind of compilation. Well, I never did. I was looking for a certain CD of his that I know I had, but couldn't find. I FINALLY FOUND IT!

I got The Little David Years Box Set Sampler off of eBay a few years ago. It contains 14 tracks from the 1999 seven-CD box set George Carlin: The Little David Years (1971-1977). There are two tracks each from the following discs --

Disc 1 - FM & AM
Disc 2 - CLASS CLOWN
Disc 3 - OCCUPATION: FOOLE
Disc 4 - TOLEDO WINDOW BOX
Disc 5 - AN EVENING with WALLY LANDO featuring BILL SLASZO
Disc 6 - ON THE ROAD
Disc 7 - "FREE COMPLIMENTARY EXTRA BONUS DISC" NOT FOR SALE ANYWHERE

Track Listing

1. The Hair Piece
2. Son of "Wino"
3. Class Clown
4. I Used To Be Irish Catholic
5. New York Voices
6. Filthy Words
7. Nursery Rhymes
8. God
9. Bodily Functions
10. Baseball-Football
11. Death and Dying
12. Parents' Cliches and Children's Secret Answers
13. Hitchhiking
14. New Sports

Click the link below to download --

The Little David Years Box Set Sampler

No comments: