Sunday, February 20, 2011

Heroes World Superhero Catalogue Part V

Sorry, it's been three weeks since I last posted scans of this catalog. Here's Part V featuring pages 31-40. Hopefully I'll have the last 10 pages up next weekend.

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV

31. T-Shirt Jamboree!
I want all of the Star Wars and the King Kong shirts.
32. I want all of the Marvel shirts.
Especially The Incredible Hulk and Howard the Duck.
33. Super Boutique
34. Still need all of the Hulk stuff.
35. The Museum of Poster Art!
36. I love posters!
37. Marvel Special Editions, FOOM and Marvel Treasuries.
I have some of the Marvel Special Editions and Treasuries.
But, I want them all!
38. I'm not much of a DC guy.
But, I would buy that SHAZAM book with the TV Captain Marvel on it.
39. I like the vintage DC stuff.
40. I have a few of these books.
Would love to have The Mighty Marvel Superheroes' Cookbook.

No comments: