Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

The big day is finally here! I hope everyone is having a great Halloween season. I would like to thank you all for stopping by Wonderful Wonderblog this month. Hopefully I brought a little Halloween joy to your lives. :)  I would also like to thank my brother Scott for providing the Famous Monsters of Filmland articles. Thanks bro! I'll have a couple more posts before the day is over and then I'll probably take a few days off from blogging. I was thinking of doing a Thanksgiving shirt-a-day. But I only have one. So that won't work. Take care everybody. Happy Haunting!

6 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Happy Halloween! It has been a great month!

Dex said...

Happy Halloween!

Joanna said...

Happy Halloween! It's been a great month.

Phillyradiogeek said...

Happy Halloween Eric! No one rocks a Halloween shirt like you :)

Stephen said...

Have a great one, Erick. It wouldn't be Halloween without your daily blog posts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping Halloween special for the kid in all of us. I really enjoyed the ride. Thanks again.