Monday, September 02, 2013

Labor Day Flea Market Finds

How's everyone's Labor Day going?

I went to Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market this morning. They are open all year but Labor Day and Memorial Day are there biggest days.

Here's the junk treasures that I bought.

Monster Mash, Frankenstein and The Flintstones small records. He wanted $5 each for them. I said I was only interested in the monster records, so he threw in The Flintstones for free.
 
1976 King Kong mug and naked Mego Action Jackson for $3 each. Fisher Price Sesame Street Mr. Hooper for $1.
 
Four old Halloween decorations and two Red Barn Restaurant paper masks for $5. Four Halloween cookie cutters for $2.
 
Dynamite magazine for $2 and 18 unopened packs of Battlestar Galactica cards for $10.
 
And I also bought a bunch of fruits and vegetables. But I didn't take pictures of them.

The Halloween and monster stuff  will be showcased during the October Countdown to Halloween.

I hope everyone in the USA is enjoying there holiday!

6 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Cool finds indeed!!!

the Trash Man said...

I've never seen the '76 King Kong [but I have seen the sequel to it] and yet I still absolutely adore that mug.

Awesome finds!

Dex said...

Oh yeah, love the old school BSG stuff!
I remember ordering Dynamite from the school book catalog thingy all the time. Love that magazine!

Hobgoblin238 said...

Wow! What scores!

Unknown said...

Red Barn? We used to have a Red Bar restaurant in the town i grew up in. Could those mask be from one of those? Pretty cool if they are!

Tom said...

Love the vintage Halloween decorations. Always pick those up when I come across them. The Headless Horseman is the best.