Sunday, November 02, 2014

Halloween Clearance and A Thank You

I want to thank everyone who visited Wonderful Wonderblog during The Countdown To Halloween. Halloweentime is probably my favorite time of the year and I love sharing spooky stuff on my blog! I hope I entertained at least a few people with my posts. I think I have enough Halloween cutouts to do this again next year. Thanks again for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

Of course I hit some of the after Halloween clearance sales. I was hoping to find one of those four foot, pre-lit black Halloween trees. I saw them earlier in the month, but I'm too cheap to pay full price. :)  Of course there weren't any left. But I did buy some ornaments really cheap. I might just pay full price next year for one. Here's what I got --



4 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Great haul!

Bubbashelby said...

Thank you for all the Halloween fun posts! Can't wait until next year!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks for your posts Erick! They certainly added to my Halloween season :)

Dex said...

I saw a tree similar to the one you mention in CVS. I think it was 5' and pre-lit. It might be too late now, but check all your stores. I noticed some stores had plenty of stock of one thing while other locations were sold out.