All in all it was a pretty good year.
- My wife (the ever lovely Ginny) and I are still working.
- We even managed to go on a little weekend vacation to Frankenmuth, MI. Something we haven't done in a couple of years.
- I turned 44 in 2010.
- My wife and I celebrated 12 years of marriage.
- My son, Kenny, turned 18 and graduated high school.
- He's dating a wonderful girl named Jordyn.
- I grew a full beard. (My wife was real happy when I shaved it off)
- I got me some new nerd glasses.
- The only movies I saw at the theater were Iron Man II, Toy Story 3, Shrek Forever After and The Expendables. I liked them all.
- A bunch of my favorite TV shows went off the air. LOST, Ghost Whisperer and Heroes.
- I got to meet two other bloggers. Highbury from Highbury Cemetery. And Joanna from The Christmas TV Companion.
- I did my first blog interview with Janice Gable Bashman and Jonathan Maberry, the authors of WANTED UNDEAD OR ALIVE: Vampire Hunters and Other Kick-Ass Enemies of Evil.
- I went to a KISS concert in September.
- I shared a bunch of Topps Krazy Little Comics.
I think that's about it. I'm still working on my big post of celebrities that passed away in 2010. I should have it up in a few days.
I hope everyone has a great 2011!