Friday, January 07, 2011

My 2010

I've been debating if I should do a 2010 year in review post. I've never done one before. What the heck, here's my highlights of 2010.

All in all it was a pretty good year.
  • My wife (the ever lovely Ginny) and I are still working.
  • We even managed to go on a little weekend vacation to Frankenmuth, MI. Something we haven't done in a couple of years.
  • I turned 44 in 2010.
  • My wife and I celebrated 12 years of marriage.
  • My son, Kenny,  turned 18 and graduated high school.
  • He's dating a wonderful girl named Jordyn.
  • I grew a full beard. (My wife was real happy when I shaved it off)
  • I got me some new nerd glasses.










































I think that's about it. I'm still working on my big post of celebrities that passed away in 2010. I should have it up in a few days.

I hope everyone has a great 2011!

No comments: