Saturday, October 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Whoops! Wrong holiday. Now how do you turn a Christmas post into a Halloween post? Like this --

Back in September, my wife and I took a weekend trip to Frankenmuth, MI. While there we visited Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland. Bronner's is the world's largest Christmas store where a spectacular Christmas wonderland awaits you the size of one-and-a-half football fields. It's frickin' HUGE!

Besides all of the Christmas stuff, they had a pretty decent Halloween display.

You can even buy ornaments for your Halloween tree.

Click here to see all of the Halloween items available at Bronner's. I don't know for sure, but maybe after Halloween some of this stuff will be discounted. It's never too early to plan for next year.

They also had this cool Santa in a UFO hanging from the ceiling. But it was kinda pricey.

The coolest thing I found there were these Bigfoot ornaments. Aw yeah! Bigfoot! I had to have one. I bought the brown version, but it also came in a white Abominable Snowman version.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

John Rozum said...

Sure, you visit after I move from Michigan. You could have visited on the way, or better yet dragged me with you.