Sunday, October 18, 2015

Mr. Fun's Costumes and Magic Emporium

I love this place! Best costume store in Ohio and they're open all year. I usually make at least one trip here every October.

Mr. Fun's website
Mr. Fun's Facebook

They still have some old Beistle cutouts for sale.

Hmmmmm.... I could be Chatterer from Hellraiser. It's on clearance.

Or maybe sexy Gene Simmons!

Voltron's cool!

No!!!!

They have lots of rental costumes......

......and wigs.

Too bad this wasn't in my size.

These paper cone hats and kinda neat.

    Ventriloquist dummies are creepy. But, I'd love to have this.

I wonder if anyone will ever buy Oscar? I'd hate to see him go.

Besides a Stormtrooper in the front window, they have a guy in a werewolf mask scaring people.

Thanks Mr. Fun's! I had fun.

No comments: