Thursday, June 30, 2016

The Marx Toy Museum Has Closed

The Marx Toy Museum in Moundsville, WV closed it's doors for good today (June 30). I only got to visit it once a little over five years ago on June 22, 2011. I was hoping to make it there one last time before they closed, but that never happened. Here's the pictures I took while I was there. It's mostly pictures of toys I owned as a child or wish I did. Sadly, I'm not in any of these photos, but my wife's in one! :)

For more info check out the Marx Toy Museum website and Facebook page.



















3 comments:

Unknown said...

So bummed. I always wanted to go there.

Brothermidnight said...

They are selling off everything on ebay right now. I very much want big loo .

Dr. Theda said...

many of these pictured items we had as a small child.
Sad to hear of the closing. Had never seen the Monster play-set before, Awesome...