Tuesday, September 07, 2010

KISS In Koncert - Dec. 11, 1985

I'm going to see KISS this Sunday, so I thought I'd relive all of the past KISS shows I've been to.

Dec. 11, 1985 at the Richfield Coliseum
Opening act: Black 'N' Blue
Ticket price: $14.00
Band members: Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Bruce Kulick, Eric Carr
Tour: Asylum World Tour
Notes: This was my first KISS concert and also the very first concert I ever went to.

Set List (courtesy of KissFAQ.com) --

Detroit Rock City
Fits Like A Glove
Cold Gin
Paul Stanley Guitar Solo
Uh! All Night
Eric Carr Drum Solo
War Machine
I Still Love You
Under The Gun
Bruce Kulick Guitar Solo
Tears Are Falling
Gene Simmons Bass Fart
I Love It Loud
Love Gun
Rock And Roll All Nite
Heaven's On Fire
Won't Get Fooled Again
Lick It Up

Here's what's left of my t-shirt --




No comments: