Friday, September 24, 2010

Countdown To Halloween


It's almost that time again. Time for the Countdown to Halloween! As I've done for the past few years, I'll try to do a Halloween or monster related post every day in October. I think I've got a bunch of cool ideas, I just need to take some time and pre-plan the posts. There probably won't be any posts at the Wonderful Wonderblog until the Countdown starts on October 1st.

Last year there were around 157 blogs that participated! Make sure you visit the Countdown to Halloween blog to see who will be joining all the fun this year. And let them know if you have a blog and are planning on doing a bunch of Halloween posts during October.

If you don't have a blog but still want to be part of the Countdown, you can do a "guest post" on my blog. All you have to do is write a short story about your favorite Halloween memory. It could be about your favorite costume, candy, haunted house, trick or treat adventure or anything else Halloweenie. Or you could just send me some of your old Halloween photos. Email all submissions here.

To get you in the mood, you can see all of my past Halloween posts at the following links --

2009
2008
2007
2006

I'll see everyobody on October 1st. Happy haunting!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Looking forward to this. I may have some stuff to share for this - need to look through my archives -JD