Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Halloween Through The Years With Ann

I met Ann last year at a Halloween party given by one of my wife's friends. Ann is a huge fan of horror movies and everything Halloween. Plus, she really puts a lot of thought into her Halloween costume each year. She graciously let me share some of her Halloween photos. She also runs a Facebook group called You know you love Hallowe'en if... Check it out.

1980. She is the maid in the middle.

1992 Gypsy

2007? Emma Peel from The Avengers

2008 Go-Go Girl

2009 Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's

2010 Gypsy

2011 Milla Jovovich from Resident Evil


2012 Vampire

2013 Princess Anna from Van Helsing

2014 Carrie

2015 Wednesday Addams
I can't wait to see her costume this year. The only hint she has given is it involves a lot of blood!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Some blood...not a lot. ;)

Erick said...

Haha! I stand corrected! :)

Princess said...

You didn't add my Samara (The Ring) costume from last year. (2017) Wait until you see THIS year. :D