Saturday, October 01, 2016

Welcome To The 2016 Countdown To Halloween

October 1st! Time again for another Countdown to Halloween!

Make sure you visit the Countdown to Halloween blog for a complete list of everyone participating in this years countdown and check back here daily for for a Halloween/monster/spooky post daily in October.

The past two years I posted a Halloween cutout from my collection every day in October. Unfortunately I don't have any more. But here's a dozen of my favorites that I've previously shared.

Happy Halloween













4 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I am sure you hear it often, but I had some of these as a kid, as well. Good stuff to kick things off. Happy October!

Erick said...

Thanks Joe.

Anonymous said...

I only recently discovered this blog so I hadn't heard of Countdown to Halloween before. For us British kids in the '70s Halloween wasn't very important at all, in fact I don't think we'd even heard of Trick or Treat. For us the really big event was (and still is) Guy Fawkes Night on November 5th when we had bonfires and fireworks so as kids we spent most of October collecting stuff to burn on the local bonfire. The only Halloween I can remember was 1978 when I was 12 and I went to a Halloween party in the village hall. Halloween is more celebrated these days and you can even buy pumpkins now in my local supermarket. But I'll look forward to your daily countdown, Erick :)

Erick said...

Colin, I'm glad Halloween is becoming bigger over there. I hope you enjoy my countdown. :)