Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Photos - 1990s

Halloween 1990
1990 - The devil made me do it, again.

Halloween 1991
1991 - My brother: NORM!

Halloween 1995
1995 - Putting my face on.

Halloween 1995
1995 - Tom, Brianna, me, Eric

Halloween 1996
1996 - This was the first Halloween with my future wife, and the only time she's dressed up.

My Son The Scarecrow
1996 - My son the scarecrow.

Halloween 1996
1996 - Me, The Creech and my son at a local hayride.

These next four photos are of my son from 1997 to 2000 (I think). I'm not sure of the year each one was taken.
My Son The Pirate
My Son The Vampire
My Son The Wolfman
My Son The Zombie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About a week ago I had a give-away. The winner is phillyradiogeek from the blog Me and You and a Blog Named BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!. Congratulations.

5 comments:

Realtor from Toronto said...

Hi. Nice photos. Where are the times when children used to wear homemade costumes like vampire, witch, princess, elf and so on? I was very surprised when I heard few days ago that my little nephew refused to have any costume this year unless someone will buy him new costume from the transformers movie. Well, the time is changing.

Take care,
Julie

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks for the prize! And thanks also for supporting my blog.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Thanks for sharing your holiday photos. I just love seeing Halloween costumes, from handmade to old store bought...just fun.

Cheers!

KW said...

Those halloween costumes only improve with age. they are great!

Erick said...

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the costumes.

Phillyradiogeek - You're welcome. You have a great blog. Did you get the prize?