Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Well, here it is, the most wonderful time of the year! I can't believe I made it. A post every day in October. They may not have all been great posts, but there was one every day. Thank you to everybody who stopped by this year. I really appreciate it. I hope you found something entertaining or at least mildly amusing.

My only plan for tonight is to hand out candy to the kids trick or treating.

I'll probably take a week or two off from blogging (unless somebody famous dies). I might spend the time looking at all of the Halloween blogs I missed during the month. Hopefully when I come back I'll have the Favorite TV Theme Song compilation ready. Check out that post and leave a comment on your favorite themes.

And now I leave you with some photos from WTF Costumes --

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

10 comments:

Wendy the (Very) Good Witch said...

Yeah....those are funny, yet so disturbing. WTF is a perfect description! Happy Halloween to you Erick!

Mother Firefly said...

Great job on the Halloween Countdown -Thanks for sharing all your great Halloween photos!

2vs8 said...

Be Safe, Enjoy!

Uncle Mike said...

Hi, just discovered your blog and I love it. I posted a link to it on my blog:
http://eightiesrefugeecamp.blogspot.com/
Could you return the favor? Thanks and Happy Haollowen!

The Captain said...

Happy Halloween!

Michael Jones said...

How many trick or treaters did you get? I'm always curious about others since I get none! (Of course in Japan, there's little opportunity...)

John Rozum said...

Thanks for another great countdown, Erick. I really enjoyed seeing the monster files again. It reawakened my youthful bewilderment at the inclusion of Buck Rogers and some of the others.

I'm also enjoying the wtf costumes. I have to say, I really like those minimalist daleks.

I hope you had a great Halloween.

Erick said...

Thanks everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween.

Uncle Mike - Done.

Michael Jones - We had almost 100 trick or treaters. Not too bad for the temp. being in the 40s.

John Rozum - Thank you for putting this all together. Let's do it again next year :)

glows said...

Thanks for the blog posts, I love learning about and seeing things I'm not familiar with related with Halloween. I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog.

BTW- Captain Planet FTW!

Jay Amabile said...

Yes, you definitely did an awesome job with the countdown as always!

That Starfire was HOT!!!

I checked out WTFcostumes since I never heard of it, and that's quite an amusing site! lol