Tuesday, September 29, 2026

The Countdown To Halloween 2026

 


I think I say this every year: I'm not ready! 😁

I've got a few ideas for posts this year. Hopefully I got enough to last all month.

Make sure you check out the Countdown to Halloween blog to see all of the participating Cryptkeepers this year!

And now, how about a little life update:

Back in June I had triple bypass heart surgery. Luckily, they found it before I actually had a heart attack. I still have a little discomfort in my chest. Everybody heals differently. They say it could take six months or more to fully heal. I'm going to cardio rehab three times a week until November. 💗

In July I turned 60 years old! How did that happen?

Anywho, that's enough about me. Let's get this countdown started! 👻💀


4 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Hope you enjoy the month!

Erick said...

Thanks Joe! I hope you enjoy it also!

Guillaume said...

Happy countdown! I think I'm ready, just. I have a lot to blog about anyway. I might blog more than one post a day, even.

Erick said...

Guillaume - Happy countdown to you as well!