Contest time. Answer the following 13 monster questions correctly and you will win these fabulous prizes -- A brand new Creature from the Black Lagoon jiggler from Walgreens, an unopened Burger King Frankenstein monster toy from 1997 and two packs of Marvel Superheroes Trading Card Treats from 1991 (some extra stuff in my collection that I'd like to see go to a good home).
All questions come from this book -- The World's Greatest Monster Quiz by Dan Carlinsky and Edwin Goodgold from 1975.
Send all answers to email@example.com with the subject line THE WORLD'S GREATEST MONSTER QUIZ CONTEST. DO NOT POST ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!!! I will randomly select a winner from the entries with the most correct answers this coming Sunday (October 21). You do not need to include your address, I will contact the winner Sunday to get all of the necessary info.
1. Where do The Addams Family live?
A. 1313 Blueview Terrace
B. Cemetery Ridge
C. The House on Haunted Hill
D. Monster Meadows
E. 24 Dracula Drive
2. John Carradine played Dracula in LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT, DRACULA HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE and HOUSE OF DRACULA. True or False?
3. Which monster said this? "Even the moon is frightened of me, frightened to death."
4. Which monster said this and to whom? "To die...to be really dead...that must be glorious!"
5. Which of these heroes, if brought face-to-face with the Wolf Man, would have the best chance of bringing him down?
A. The Cisco Kid
B. Gene Autry
C. The Lone Ranger
E. Antonio "Argentina" Rocca
6. Riddle - Does Ghidrah have good vision?
7. What song does the blind hermit play that attracts the Frankenstein monster to his cabin?
8. What is Dr. Van Helsing's first name?
9. What can kill the Blob?
10. The Creature from the Black Lagoon is also known as:
A. The Gill Man
B. Mr. Lucky
C. Four Eyes
D. Ol' Fish 'n' Chips
11. Who plays the title roles in FRANKENSTEIN MEETS THE WOLF MAN (billed as "The Battle of the Giants")?
12. What was Boris Karloff's real name?
13. The showdown in THEM! takes place where?