1. Where do The Addams Family live?
A. 1313 Blueview Terrace
B. Cemetery Ridge
C. The House on Haunted Hill
D. Monster Meadows
E. 24 Dracula Drive
2. John Carradine played Dracula in LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT, DRACULA HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE and HOUSE OF DRACULA. True or False? (he played the part only in HOUSE)
3. Which monster said this? "Even the moon is frightened of me, frightened to death." The Invisible Man
4. Which monster said this and to whom? "To die...to be really dead...that must be glorious!" Dracula to Mina Seward
5. Which of these heroes, if brought face-to-face with the Wolf Man, would have the best chance of bringing him down?
A. The Cisco Kid
B. Gene Autry
C. The Lone Ranger (because he uses silver bullets, which are lethal to werewolves)
E. Antonio "Argentina" Rocca
6. Riddle - Does Ghidrah have good vision? Good? Why, it's 20-20, 20-20, 20-20!
7. What song does the blind hermit play that attracts the Frankenstein monster to his cabin? Schubert's "Ave Maria"
8. What is Dr. Van Helsing's first name? Abraham (as in Abraham Stoker, better known as Bram)
9. What can kill the Blob? Cold (the cold, not a cold; a cold makes it sneeze a lot, though)
10. The Creature from the Black Lagoon is also known as:
A. The Gill Man
B. Mr. Lucky
C. Four Eyes
D. Ol' Fish 'n' Chips
11. Who plays the title roles in FRANKENSTEIN MEETS THE WOLF MAN (billed as "The Battle of the Giants")? Bela Lugosi (Frank) and Lon Chaney, Jr. (Wolf)
12. What was Boris Karloff's real name? William Henry Pratt
13. The showdown in THEM! takes place where? In the sewers of Los Angeles