Sunday, August 06, 2006

Twisted Nightmare Weekend Review


I went to the Twisted Nightmare Weekend Saturday. It mostly features independant movie companies that make slasher/blood & guts type of films. It's not really my cup of tea. But, I did really enjoy all of the Star Wars folks-


The Jedi Knights Of Cleveland

The 501st Legion - Ohio Garrison

The Ohio Star Wars Collectors Club

I met (and got an autograph from)Jeremy Bulloch, who played Boba Fett in The Empire Strikes Back and Return Of The Jedi.I also went to his panel called 'Being Boba Fett.' He showed clips from his 50 year acting career and took questions from the audience. He was really quite fascinating.

I also got an autograph from Gerald Home, he played Tessek (Squid Head) and a Mon Calamari Officer in Return Of The Jedi.

Michael Berryman is an interesting fellow. He's been in many movies and TV series including The Hills Have Eyes, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Weird Science, The Devil's Rejects, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, The X-Files, HBO's Tales From The Crypt, The Guyver and ALF. He's a really cool guy. I got his autograph, also.

Say your prayers and lock your doors, because THE GHOULIGANS! are here! A modern day take on the 60's horror comedies such as The Munsters, Groovie Goolies and Mad Monster Party, THE GHOULIGANS! follows the escapades of four mixed up old fashioned monsters trying to make it in the modern world. I bought their DVD but, haven't watched it yet. It looks kinda funny.

No comments: