Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10 Best Halloween Songs


For your listening pleasure The Wonderful Wonderblog presents The 10 Best Halloween Songs as rated byAOL listeners.

Track List
1) Danny Elfman: 'This Is Halloween'
2) Michael Jackson: 'Thriller'
3) Buddy Baker and Xavier "X" Atencio: 'Grim Grinning Ghosts'
4) Richard O'Brien: 'Time Warp'
5) Rob Zombie: 'Dragula'
6) Bobby (Boris) Pickett: 'Monster Mash'
7) Ray Parker, Jr.: 'Ghostbusters'
8) Gerard McMann: 'Cry Little Sister'
9) Blue Oyster Cult: '(Don't Fear) The Reaper'
10) Alice Cooper: 'Welcome To My Nightmare'

Click the link below to download --

--> 10 Best Halloween Songs <--

You can also click here to see AOL's list of Best Halloween Music CDs.

3 comments:

Drake said...

What? No Werewolves Of London?!

Raven176 said...

what Drake said.

and "cry little sister" and "dragula?"

please.

perhaps a Wonderful Wonderblog top ten would be in order....

Erick said...

I was never real crazy about 'Werewolves of London'. I don't hate it, it's just not my favorite.

I like 'Cry Little Sister', but I don't know if it's Top 10.

I loves me some Rob Zombie! The Top 10 could be all his songs and I'd be happy.

I'm not real good at making 'favorites' lists. I like to work off of other people's thoughts.