Thursday, March 24, 2011

$70 CSN Stores Contest!

Do you like to win stuff? Then this is the contest for you! The prize is a $70 gift code from CSN Stores (please note that this code will not cover international fees).

CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find anything you need whether it be swing sets, fitness equipment, or even cute cookware! I did a product review for them a couple of months ago and ordered some comic book bags and boards and some 9 pocket trading card pages. The items arrived very quick and in excellent condition.

All you have to do to win is name the 15 obscure Marvel characters below. I have enabled comment moderation so that I am the only person who can see your answers. When someone guesses all of them correctly I will publish the comments and announce the winner. Good luck!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

3 comments:

JohnYoung said...

I am ashamed to say that while I recognize some of these, from early x-Men and/or Fantastic 4, I cannot name them. :(

Anonymous said...

OK I knew almost all of these immediately. How lame does that make me?
1. Devil Slayer
2. The Shroud
3. Blue Diamond
4.Paladin
5. Prowler
6.Bloodstone
7. Star Fox (Eros)
8. Omega The Unknown
9. Jack of Hearts (wife is going to make me a costume!!!)
10. Stiltman
11. Pocupine
12. Batroc Ze Leaper
13. Dragonman
14. Gargoyle
15. Wundarr (loved Project Pegasus)
Well, how sad is it I knew them all?
Chris Shary
c3shary@aol.com

Erick said...

Congratulations Chris! You got them all right.