Friday, July 29, 2011

Captain America Movie Trading Cards

A few weeks ago I won a contest on Upper Deck Entertainment's Facebook page. There were four prizes to choose from. I chose an unopened box of Captain America cards. I received them today - ON MY BIRTHDAY!! What a great gift. Thanks Upper Deck! Here's the breakdown of my box --

1 set of 99 base cards + 27 doubles
12 of 13 Comic Covers cards (missing #C-2) + 4 doubles
10 of 12 Poster cards (missing #'s P-6 and P-9) + 3 doubles
2 of 6 Insignia Patch cards (missing #'s I-1, I-3, I-4, I-6)
1 sketch card by Bill Pulkovski (this is really cool, he only made a total of 43 sketch cards for this set)

I didn't get any autographs, printing plates or costume cards. But, I'm really happy with what I got.

Before I opened the packs.

Everything I got in my box.
Captain America sketch card by Bill Pulkovski.

Two Insignia Patch cards.

No comments: