Saturday, December 29, 2012

Look What I Got Today!

 
I'm a Marvel kind of guy. I really only collect Marvel related stuff (especially The Hulk). But, I've been fascinated by DC's Metal Men since childhood. I'm not sure why, I just love 'em!

I got the rest of the Metal Men figures in the mail today. My brother bought me Platinum & Tin for Christmas. I bought Lead for myself. These guys aren't available in stores, you could only order them from MattyCollector.com.

I already had Gold, Iron and Mercury. They were available in stores over the last couple of years. I also have Chemo, the Metal Men's evil enemy. He was a build-a-figure (thanks again to my brother for piecing him together).

 
Now, should I open them or leave them in their packaging?

2 comments:

Derek Ash said...

I say whip 'em out and play with 'em!

Actually, they really do look pretty snazzy in the packaging... but I'm just such a firm believer in shucking packaging... I keep imagining them posed in a big group shot vs. Chemo.

Doug said...

Not doing anyone any good in a box! Pose those suckers on a shelf!

Doug