Sunday, June 30, 2013

Atlantic City: It's A Toy Store

A little over a week ago my wife and I spent a week in Atlantic City, NJ. I'm gonna (hopefully) make some posts about all of the cool things we saw there.

First up is toy store not too far away from Atlantic City in Richland, NJ. It's called "It's A Toy Store". They had a pretty good selection of vintage toys. Unfortunately there credit card machine wasn't working and I didn't have a lot of cash on me. But, I still picked up a couple of cool items for my collection. A Whitman Incredible Hulk round puzzle from 1982 for $3 and a 1975 7-11 Marvel Comics Dracula cup for $5.

Visit them on Facebook.

















5 comments:

Joanna said...

OMG--what is that huge Plant of the Apes Dr. Zaius head thingy?

Erick said...

I believe it's used to blow up balloons. I wouldn't mind having that but, it's a little pricey.

TwoHeadedBoy said...

Looks nice and semi-affordable too, unlike most vintage toy shops...

Phillyradiogeek said...

Awesome! Next time you're in south Jersey, try The House of Fun, found on Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-House-of-Fun/160647040639301?ref=ts&fref=ts

drphibes71 said...

Wow -- great pics! I want to go to there.