Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Trilogy Comics in Virginia Beach, Virginia

Third stop on the comic book store tour of Virginia Beach. When we pulled up to Trilogy Comics there were boxes piled everywhere in front of the store. I wasn't sure it was open. I went in and the owner told me they were packing up most of the store to go to HeroesCon. They had lots of cool new and vintage comics and toys. But, I just didn't see anything that really caught my fancy.

Visit their Facebook page here.

Store photos:








8 comments:

Unknown said...

I might of popped on those Shogun Warrior figures depending on condition and price.

Erick said...

I asked about them. He said they start at $60 each. A little too much for me.

jervaise brooke hamster said...

I want to bugger Miley Cyrus.

jervaise brooke hamster said...

Erick, would you agree that when Pauline Hickey was 17 in 1985 she was THE most incredible bird of all-time ! ?.

jervaise brooke hamster said...

I want to bugger Melissa McCarthy, all that extra arse flesh would squash and squeeze my dick even more than the arse-hole itself ! ! !.

Erick said...

Jervaise, you`re one hell of a super cool dude.

Stunt Zombie said...

I live right across the bay, and I never knew there were so many comic shops in Va Beach. Thanks for the education!

Erick said...

Chris -- My Google search turned up six shops in Virginia Beach and one just outside. Unfortunately I only made it to three of them. My wife wouldn't let me go to the other ones. :)