Thursday, July 31, 2014

I'm Going To Steel City Con!

My birthday on Tuesday was pretty uneventful. I worked most of the day. The only highlight was going out to dinner with my family. But, things are looking up! I will get my birthday present from my wife on August 9th. That's when I'll be at the Steel City Con near Pittsburgh! Woohoo! I can't wait!

I've never been to this show. They have toys, comics and celebrity guests. Here's the guests for this show --


I know I won't be able to afford all of the autographs, toys and comics that I want. The main autograph I want to get is Billy Dee Williams. I have this photo already signed by Dave Prowse and Jeremy Bulloch. I would really like to add Billy Dee's autograph to it.



If I can swing it, I'd also like to get Margot Kidder. I'll probably take in a couple celebrity panels and hopefully add some cool items to my collection. I'll be sure to post all about it sometime after I return.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool congratulations on being able to go.

Hobgoblin238 said...

The only con I ever got to go to was DragonCon in Atlanta.

Wings1295 said...

Enjoy it for those of us who can't go!

Anonymous said...

Do you have Butch Patrick's autograph? He would definitely be on my radar.