Saturday, November 01, 2014

How I Spent My Halloween

10 years after I first wore it, I broke out the Uncle Fester costume again. I shaved my head and chin and went to work for the annual Halloween costume contest.



There were a few other pretty cool costumes.





My favorite costumes (besides myself) was Flo from Progressive, pregnant cheerleader and Cleopatra.


But, in the end I was chosen as the winner! Yay! I got a $25 Visa gift card.

I couldn't actually work while wearing the costume and not wearing my glasses.
So, this is what I liked like while I worked.

Later, the wife and I went to Longhorn Steakhouse.
Nobody seemed to notice that I was in costume.

We ended the night with a beer at the bar my son works at.
He was dressed as Ezio from Assassin's Creed II.
All in all, it was a pretty good day (except the working part).
How was your Halloween?