Wednesday, July 22, 2015

All AmeriCon 6 Review

I had a really good time at All AmeriCon 6. Thanks to All American Cards and Comics for putting this show together. It was a fun little show with a nice mix of old and new comics and toys. My main reason for going was to meet comic book legend Michael Golden. I've been a huge fan of his since his run on Marvels's The Micronauts (1978/1979). Hopefully tomorrow I'll post about all of the wonderful cosplayers.

Me and Michael Golden.

Mr. Golden signing my comic books.

Autographed Hulk page from the 1981 Marvel calendar and The Micronauts #4.

Autographed ROM #9 and Incredible Hulk #248.

The General Lee

I bought this Hulk. I think I have a loose one, but this one has his boulder.

I also bought a bunch of The Empire Strikes Back Dixie cups. These are from 1981.

These are from 1982.

I bought an X-Men graphic novel and an issue of Savage Dragon autographed by Erik Larsen.

And I purchased this Fantastic Four print and an issue of Amazing Heroes for my brother's birthday. (Don't tell him.)

I also got some free comics.

There was a dealer there that only sold vintage Star Wars merchandise. I love this stuff!
But, I don't collect it. Because I'd be broke.

More Star Wars.

More Star Wars again.

Vintage issue of Mechanix Illustrated with the Creature from the Black Lagoon on the cover.
I probably should have bought this.

I have some of these cups, but I don't have a list of the ones I need.

An empty Mego Speedy box.

No comments: