Thursday, October 17, 2024

TBT: Horror Stars Autographs Part 1

I've met a bunch of horror stars over the years at different conventions I've attended. I'm gonna split this into two posts since I have so many. 

Basil Gogos

I printed out this picture and had him sign it.

He also signed this CD insert. It was previously signed by Rob Zombie.

Ben Chapman

He signed this mini poster. It is also signed by Ricou Browning.

Big Chuck and Lil' John. Local horror hosts.


Chuck also signed his biography for me.

Bob Burns with the cane head from the original Wolfman movie.

He signed this photo from the Ghost Busters.

Brinke Stevens


Conrad Brooks. I don't think I took a picture him.

He also talked me into buying this DVD from him.

Donnie Dunagun


Forrest J. Ackerman


Kane Hodder. I took a picture of him, but lost
all of the photos from that event to a computer crash.

No comments: