Saturday, December 20, 2008

Big Kids Christmas Mix


Well, I didn't get as much posted this year as I wanted to. I still haven't found my missing flash drive with the files I was working on. Plus I've been working some overtime and other stuff. This may or may not be my last post before Christmas. I don't know yet. I still have to finish Christmas shopping and wrap gifts. It sure is hectic this time of year.

I originally put this mix together in 2005 to give to some family and friends. Enjoy.

Track Listing

1. A Christmas Story Quote
2. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth - Dracula
3. Blue Christmas - Porky Pig
4. Boofo Goes Where Santa Goes - Linn Sheldon (Barnaby)
5. Christmas At The Farm - Garfield The Cat & Jon
6. From All Of Us To All Of You - Disney
7. Frosty The Snowman - Jimmy Durante
8. Hark, The Herald Angels Sing - Vince Guaraldi Trio
9. Hermie Quote
10. I Hate Christmas - Oscar The Grouch
11. I've Had A Very Merry Christmas - Jerry Lewis
12. Merry Christmas Santa Claus (You're A Lovely Guy) - Max Headroom
13. O Christmas Tree - Disney
14. O Holy Night - The Brady Bunch
15. Peanuts Quote
16. R2-D2 We Wish You A Merry Christmas - Jon Bon Jovi, C-3PO, R2-D2 & Choir
17. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Burl Ives
18. Rusty Chevrolet - Da Yoopers
19. Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town - Fred Astaire
20. Santa Claus Is Watching You - Ray Stevens
21. Santa's Birthday - Caroleer Singers & Orch.
22. Snoopy's Christmas - The Royal Guardsmen
23. The Grinch Quote
24. The Little Drummer Boy - The Vienna Boys Choir
25. Trim Up The Tree - How The Grinch Stole Christmas
26. Twas The Night Before Christmas - Bob Keeshan (Captain Kangaroo)
27. We Need A Little Christmas - The Muppets
28. We Wish You A Merry Christmas - John Denver & The Muppets
29. Winter Wonderland - The Partridge Family
30. Wreck The Halls - The Three Stooges

Click the link below to download --

--> Big Kids Christmas Mix <--

3 comments:

Raven176 said...

Fun mix, Erick!
Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
peace.

ferris said...

Awesome job as always, sir. No worries on how much you posted this year -- it's plenty.

That picture of Archie is awesome. It has me totally hypnotized. I'm a newcomer to the (330), only been here since '02. But now I need to know more about Archie.

Thanks for your time and effort!

Anonymous said...

Wish you would re upload this.
I Enjoy your blog!
JM