Thursday, September 09, 2010

KISS In Koncert - June 9, 1990

June 9, 1990 at the Richfield Coliseum
Opening acts: Slaughter, Little Ceasar
Ticket price: $18.50
Band members: Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Bruce Kulick, Eric Carr
Tour: Hot in the Shade (H.I.T.S.)
Notes: The last tour with drummer Eric Carr who died of cancer on November 24, 1991. Only tour in which Gene Simmons did not breath fire.

Set List (courtesy of Wikipedia) --

I Stole Your Love
Deuce
Heaven's on Fire
Crazy Crazy Nights
Black Diamond
Shout It Out Loud
Strutter
Calling Dr. Love
I Was Made for Loving You
Rise To It
Fits Like A Glove
Hide Your Heart
Lick It Up
God of Thunder (Eric Carr drum solo)
Forever
Cold Gin
Tears Are Falling
I Love It Loud
Love Gun
Detroit Rock City
I Want You
Rock and Roll All Nite

Here's the shirts --




No comments: