Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Zombie Rabbit Award

Woohoo! I gots me another blog award! The Zombie Rabbit Award was bestowed upon me by Mother Firefly's Faster Pussycats! Please check out her blog for a whole bunch of wonderful spooky stuff. She's also a participant in The Countdown to Halloween. Can't wait to see what she posts. Thanks for the award Mother Firefly, it's really appreciated!

As part of the award, I'm supposed to pass it on to 10 other blogs. Here's 10 that I currently enjoy --

The Aquaman Shrine
Electronic Cerebrectomy
Frog On The Pumpkin
G33K4L1F3
John Rozum.com
Magic Carpet Burn
Retrospace
ShellHawk's Nest
3-D Monster
Toyriffic

8 comments:

Max the drunken severed head said...

Congrats, Erick! The Zombie Rabbit is deservedly yours.

Erick said...

Thanks Max!

Video Zeta One said...

Thanks! Believe it or not, I've been lurking around your blog since early 2008, before I even started mine. This is high praise indeed.

Viking Wolf Woman said...

You're welcome! Can't wait for next month!

Cousin Barnabas said...

Thanks, man! I've been a fan of this site for a while!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Why thank you kind sir! I too enjoy reading your blog - Thanks!

Cheers!

Bubbashelby said...

Thanks fellow Eric(k)!

I will post about this high honor soon.

John Rozum said...

Thank you Erick, I'm not only honored to find myself amongst such distinguished company but doubly honored that you thought enough to bestow this upon me.

Your blog has long been one of my regular stopping points, and both it, and yourself, have enriched my own blogging experience.